Corvallis AC Repair
Professional Air Conditioning Repair Across Albany & Beyond
If your air conditioning unit is no longer running at peak performance, your comfort is suffering. It's probably also costing you more money on your utility bills. At Pace Heating & Air, we understand that repairing AC units should always be done as quickly and effectively as possible, so you can get back to being comfortable.
With 40+ years of experience, our NATE-Certified technicians have seen it all and can get even the most complex air conditioning systems back up and running in no time. As a company, we strive to provide the best customer experience possible. When you hire Pace Heating & Air, you can be sure you receive 5-star service every time.
Does Your AC Need to Be Serviced?
When it comes to keeping your cooling system running smoothly, knowing when to call in a professional air conditioning repair technician is half the battle. Understanding common AC problems and their symptoms can empower you to control the situation and get your air conditioner back up and running sooner rather than later.
Five common air conditioning issues include:
- Clogged drains: When your unit removes moisture from the air, that water travels through drains to a pan. If those drains become clogged, this can cause water to seep back into the unit and potentially damage your AC system.
- Dirty filters: Air pollutants like dust, dirt, and dander will get trapped in your filters. If these filters become too dirty, it can limit airflow, making your AC run harder at a lower efficiency.
- Thermostat problems: If thermostats are not calibrated correctly, it could be sending incorrect instructions to your AC unit. This problem is especially common in older units but easily fixable.
- Fuse issues: Problems with a fuse or your breaker can affect your AC unit, sometimes causing it to overheat.
- Fan problems: If your AC's fans lack lubricant, become too dirty, or have malfunctioning motors or worn belts, it can lead to airflow issues in your unit.
If you notice that your AC system isn't keeping your home as cool as it once did or that it must run continuously to maintain the temperature you set, you might have a repair issue. Similarly, if you notice a drop in your indoor air quality, smell strange odors coming from your vents, or see more dust in your home, it might be worth scheduling an appointment with one of our Corvallis AC repair specialists.
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance & Repairs
Customers often ask us how to get the most out of their cooling systems. It's simple: stay on top of repairs and don't forget about your seasonal maintenance! If you notice a problem, even if it seems small, schedule a visit with a repair specialist. This will ensure that the problem is taken care of right away before it has a chance to escalate. Ignoring a repair issue can cause further damage to your system and result in a total breakdown. Additionally, small repairs are less expensive than large ones.
Scheduling repairs and maintenance can help you:
- Extend the life of your current system
- Improve overall cooling system efficiency
- Save money on repairs
- Put off the need for replacement until it's truly necessary
- Improve the air quality and comfort in your home
Scheduling seasonal maintenance for your AC is just as important as making repairs. As the summer months approach, it is a good idea to schedule an inspection with one of our AC maintenance technicians. They can look over your system, identify any potential issues, and provide you with a detailed repair plan. This will help you ensure that your air conditioner is in tip-top shape and ready for the hot summer months ahead.
We Put Your Needs First
Our technicians repair the AC issue and provide honest advice on how to avoid repairs in the future. At Pace Heating & Air, we believe that everything else will fall into place when we put our customers first. We never pressure our customers to buy services or products they don't need.
As a company, we take great pride in what we do, and our staff is always professional and ready to help you out. We are also here for you after the repair service is completed. When you have questions, we are standing by with the answers.
We appreciated Joseph, today he cleaned our unit outside.- Sharon Sudar
This company and employees have given me a peace of mind year round knowing my system is in good hands.- Jamie H.
Excellent service with pleasant and professional staff- Mavis T.
Carson was efficient, professional and very helpful.- Jan C.
Thank you, Pace! You are the best!- Julie S.