Corvallis Heat Pump Installation
Dependable Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance Services in Albany & Beyond
Heat pumps draw heat from external sources and move it throughout your space without the use of ducts, and they have the added benefit of being able to cool your property as well, by pulling hot air out of your home and utilizing coils to lower the temperature. These incredible systems are able to keep your home comfortable year-round, and whether you are looking to install a brand-new system, repair a broken unit, or replace an outdated heat pump, our experienced technicians at Pace Heating & Air can help. Our NATE-certified technicians have been serving homes throughout Corvallis and surrounding areas for over 40 years, and we are ready to find the perfect heat pump solution for you.
How to Tell You Need Your Heat Pump Repaired
It's easy to forget about your heat pump when it provides you with an ample supply of warmth or cool air. However, when you're suddenly shivering in the dead of winter, it's a clear sign that something is wrong with it. Fortunately, there are warning signs to be on the lookout for so you can catch them before your unit breaks down completely.
Some of the common signs you need heat pump repair in Corvallis include:
- Your energy bills have increased: One of the many benefits of heat pumps is that they're incredibly energy efficient. If you've noticed that your energy bills have started to dramatically increase, it could be due to something causing your heat pump to run less efficiently.
- Your heat pump makes strange noises: Heat pumps usually operate fairly quietly. Therefore, if you notice your unit makes any noticeable clanking, groaning, banging, or clicking noises, it's time to give us a call. It's important to note the sound you hear because different sounds can indicate different problems.
- Your unit has poor airflow: A heat pump is designed to move air, which helps regulate your indoor temperature. If you've noticed your unit has poor airflow, it could be due to dirt or dust build up. Ice buildup can also cause issues with your airflow.
- Your unit is old: Like any appliance, your heat pump will not last forever. The average lifespan of a heat pump is 15 years. Older units tend to work less efficiently and breakdown more frequently as well.
- There is ice build up on the coil: It's normal for the outdoor coil to have ice form around it. However, it can also be dangerous. If the ice build up becomes too thick, doesn't defrost, or comes into contact with any moving parts, it can cause your unit to not operate properly or even breakdown completely.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
Heat pumps are compact, reliable, and energy-efficient, making them the perfect heating and cooling solution for Oregon homes. You can only reap these benefits if the system is installed correctly, which is why our experienced professionals are diligent, never cutting corners, and always providing service that goes above and beyond your expectations.
Benefits of heat pump installation include:
- Provides both heating and cooling
- Lower maintenance costs
- Long lifespan
- Lower running costs
As a local company, we want our neighbors to enjoy exceptional heating and cooling, so we only use the best heat pumps on the market, and attend ongoing trainings to stay at the cutting edge of our industry.
Can a Heat Pump Heat a Whole House?
A common misconception about heat pumps is that they are unable to heat an entire house by themselves. This is not true. Heat pumps can absolutely heat an entire house. They are designed as a central heating and cooling system just like a furnace or air conditioner. A single indoor unit can heat several rooms as long as there is space and room for the air to travel between them. This is why most heat pump units are placed in hallways or large open living spaces.
Trusted Residential HVAC Services
Pace Heating & Air is committed to our customers’ comfort, and we work tirelessly to exceed your every expectation. Our friendly, trained, and NATE-certified professionals are available around the clock to solve your every HVAC concern—even offering emergency repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are leaders in the HVAC industry, recognized by customers and peers alike, as we have been honored to receive the Carrier President’s Award and dozens of 5-star reviews from happy customers. So, whether you need heat pump repair, replacement, or installation services, our team can help.
We trust them completely with all our HVAC and ductless heat pump needs.- Mavis Tuten
The other reviews are spot on: these guys are terrific.- Mark Miller
Their maintenance program is excellent.
Their maintenance program is excellent.” - Ken Roelofs
Pace Heating and Air is the only heat/air company I use!- Julie Warren-Sullivan
I would recommend them to anyone!
I just want to say how every person in this company have went beyond the call of duty to help us with our heating and air conditioning needs, from the office to the team that came out with a Professional attitude and Treated us with nothing but respect ”- Randy Duncan