Corvallis Furnace Replacement & Installation
We Provide Expert-Level Service to Customers Across the Albany Area
If your furnace is old and outdated, it probably isn't keeping your home as comfortable as it should be. While a standard furnace will last for 15-20 years, they lose efficiency and wear out over time. If your furnace is reaching the end of its lifespan, it might be a good time to start planning for a replacement.
At Pace Heating & Air, we are proud to offer commercial and residential customers in the Corvallis and Albany areas top-quality furnace replacement and installation. In addition to helping you pick out the correct furnace for your space, we will also provide professional installation and the guidance you need to keep it running for years to come.
5 Signs You Need a Furnace Replacement
A new furnace is a significant purchase. You want to make sure that you are making it at the right time. While our technicians always explore your repair options first, there will come a time when replacement is your best bet. Often, as a system ages, it may start to suffer from chronic repair problems. This, combined with a loss of energy efficiency, can end up costing you more than purchasing a new furnace.
Signs you should consider a furnace replacement include:
- Suffering indoor air quality: Old furnaces tend to pump out very dry heat when approaching their expiration date. If you notice an uptick in irritated skin or wilting house plants, make sure to call in our Corvallis furnace installation experts.
- Old age: Furnaces usually last for 15-20 years. If it has been longer than that since you've gotten a new one, think twice before throwing money at repairs.
- Repair after repair: If you keep having to call in our repair technicians, it might be time to consider a replacement. Dealing with a constantly malfunctioning furnace is not only frustrating but also expensive.
- Energy bills on the rise: All HVAC units get a little bit less efficient over time, so if you're noticing that your utility bill is trending up, you at least need to have your furnace inspected.
- A very expensive repair: A good rule of thumb is that if any repair costs half the cost of a new furnace installation, then you're better off going with the replacement, especially if it's an older unit.
In addition to these signs, a good time to consider a furnace replacement is when you're remodeling or upgrading your home. This is especially true if the remodel will require the furnace to work even harder than it already does, such as when building an addition. Before you embark on your big home improvement project, schedule an inspection with one of our furnace installation specialists to discuss your options.
Selecting a New Furnace
We pride ourselves on our honesty. As such, we will give 110% when helping you select your new furnace. The more educated you are, and the more you know about the process, the better you can make decisions with confidence. While getting a new furnace installed might feel intimidating, the experts at Pace Heating & Air can walk you through the entire process.
Things to consider when selecting a new furnace:
- The size of your home
- Where the furnace is installed
- The type of furnace you currently have
- The capacity of the furnace
- The type of fuel the furnace uses
- Whether you need zoned heating
- Your budget and timeline for the installation
We sit down with you to discuss your current and future heating needs and offer recommendations about which system would work best for your home or business. We proudly carry a full line of Carrier and HEAT-N-GO heating products, so you know your home or business will be equipped with the newest and most energy-efficient systems. We also happily work with your schedule, so the installation process is as convenient as possible for you.
We Are Here for You on Installation Day & Beyond
On installation day, our friendly furnace installation technicians in Albany and Corvallis work cleanly and efficiently to ensure the job is done right. After our work as done, we also clean up, returning your home or office to the pristine condition we found it in.
Unlike other HVAC companies, our service does not stop when the installation is done. We provide comprehensive maintenance plans on all of our equipment to make sure your new furnace is always ready for the seasons ahead. We are also here to answer any questions you have after installation, whether it is the next day or a year from now. If you want to work with a furnace installation specialist that truly is here to serve you, call Pace Heating & Air.
We appreciated Joseph, today he cleaned our unit outside.- Sharon Sudar
This company and employees have given me a peace of mind year round knowing my system is in good hands.- Jamie H.
Excellent service with pleasant and professional staff- Mavis T.
Carson was efficient, professional and very helpful.- Jan C.
Thank you, Pace! You are the best!- Julie S.