Corvallis Furnace Repair
Pace Heating & Air Provides Expert Repairs for Albany Residential & Commercial Customers
When the temperature drops, you need your furnace to work the first time, every time. At Pace Heating & Air, our team of skilled technicians has been proudly providing the homes and businesses of Albany, Corvallis, and surrounding areas the comfort they deserve during even the coldest months. Whether you need simple furnace repairs or a large-scale installation, our experts at Pace Heating & Air can provide quick and reliable service at a price that won't leave you cold.
Common Issues Requiring Furnace Repair
If you are still feeling chilly after turning on your furnace 30 minutes ago, you could be experiencing one of a myriad of issues. If you are not well-versed in the heating industry, it can feel nearly impossible to diagnose where the problem is coming from. Fortunately, our Corvallis and Albany furnace repair technicians at Pace Heating & Air have 40+ years of experience inspecting heating units and quickly getting to the root of the problem.
Four signs you need furnace repair:
- Dust buildup: If you are noticing a buildup of dust around your furnace vents, it can be a sign that your filters need to be repaired or replace.
- Cold spots: If your home or business isn't being heated consistently, it could be a symptom of a failing blower fan or broken internal component.
- Odd noises: Humming noises are often present in your HVAC systems, but if you hear loud popping, rattling, or squeaking noises, it might be a signal of a loose component.
- Higher heating bills: If you have not changed your heating habits, but your energy bills keep climbing, it is a sign that your furnace is overworking and needs immediate repairs or even replacement.
Experiencing one or more of the above signs? Then it is time to get the experts at Pace Heating & Air to your home or business today!
How Maintenance Visits Can Help Prevent Repair Problems
Being surprised by a broken-down furnace is the pits. Usually, this happens when it is least convenient, such as on the coldest day of the year. To help keep this from happening, you should schedule routine furnace maintenance. Recommended in late summer or early fall, schedule an inspection with one of our experienced furnace maintenance specialists.
We will review your entire heating system, identify any worn-out or broken parts, and provide you with a repair plan. During this visit, our technician will also identify any potential issues that you will want to look out for in the future. This can help you proactively plan for future part replacements and help you stay on top of your furnace's overall condition.
The benefits of making routine repairs and maintenance include:
- Problems are resolved before they escalate
- Less money is spent on repairs overall
- The lifespan of your current furnace is extended
- Your furnace operates more efficiently
- You save money on utility bills
Our Technicians Are NATE-Certified
At Pace Heating & Air, we pride ourselves on our deep knowledge and our technical excellence. When you hire us to handle your heating repair in the Corvallis and Albany areas, you can be sure you are receiving top-quality service every time. Our technicians are highly professional and always treat your home with care and respect.
As a company, we are committed to providing the best customer service possible. We treat our customers like family and never pressure you to sign up for services you do not need. If you are looking for professional, reliable furnace repair from an honest, trustworthy company, turn to us.
We trust them completely with all our HVAC and ductless heat pump needs.- Mavis Tuten
The other reviews are spot on: these guys are terrific.- Mark Miller
Their maintenance program is excellent.
Their maintenance program is excellent.” - Ken Roelofs
Pace Heating and Air is the only heat/air company I use!- Julie Warren-Sullivan
I would recommend them to anyone!
I just want to say how every person in this company have went beyond the call of duty to help us with our heating and air conditioning needs, from the office to the team that came out with a Professional attitude and Treated us with nothing but respect ”- Randy Duncan