Residential HVAC Services in Corvallis
Keeping Albany Comfortable Since 1973
Pace Heating & Air believes that your family deserves the best indoor comfort possible. With 40 +years of experience serving homes in Corvallis and surrounding areas, we know firsthand how important it is to have heating and cooling units that function optimally, all the time. Our team works tirelessly to do just that.
At Pace Heating & Air, we are dedicated to providing the most comprehensive heating, air conditioning, and ventilation (HVAC) services in the area, and only use products with the highest levels of reliability and energy efficiency. Our team of residential technicians is highly trained and NATE-Certified, so you can be guaranteed that no matter the HVAC service your home needs, we can perform it quickly and professionally.
Our quality Albany & Corvallis HVAC services for residential properties include:
- Air conditioner installation and replacement
- Furnace installation and replacement
- Air conditioner repair
- Furnace repair
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Heat pump services
- New construction, remodel, and custom home HVAC services
- Air conditioner and heater sales
- Heater and air conditioning system upgrades
- Emergency services 24/7/365
No matter the HVAC service needed, we take pride in providing the best customer experience possible from start to finish. From your free estimate to installation to regular product maintenance, our skilled technicians keep your needs in mind every step of the way.
Our commitment to the customer has even been recognized by Carrier, and in 2019 we were awarded the Carrier President’s Award. This is the highest honor given to Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers and signifies that Pace Heating & Air is leading the industry in exceptional customer service.
Maximize Your HVAC System's Lifespan with Regular Maintenance
Did you know that regular maintenance is key to ensuring your HVAC system operates efficiently and lasts for years to come? At Pace Heating & Air, we offer comprehensive maintenance services that can help you maximize the lifespan of your HVAC system.
Benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Improved energy efficiency: Regular maintenance ensures that your HVAC system is running at its peak performance, which can help reduce energy consumption and lower your utility bills.
- Prevent costly breakdowns: Our skilled technicians will inspect and tune up your HVAC system, identifying any potential issues before they turn into major problems. This can save you from expensive repairs down the line.
- Enhanced indoor air quality: Regular maintenance includes cleaning or replacing air filters, which can help remove dust, pollen, and other allergens from your indoor air, creating a healthier living environment.
- Extended system lifespan: By keeping your HVAC system well-maintained, you can help prolong its lifespan, avoiding the need for premature replacements.
- Peace of mind: With regular maintenance, you can have confidence that your HVAC system is operating safely and efficiently, providing you with comfort all year round.
Don't wait until your HVAC system breaks down. Contact us today to schedule a maintenance service and keep your Corvallis home comfortable for years to come!
Residential Products That Work Every Time
Pace Heating & Air offers a wide range of high-quality products, so no matter your heating or cooling problem, we are sure to have the perfect solution. Our experienced Corvallis heating and air technicians are constantly training to be able to install the newest and most energy-efficient heating and AC models on the market. Currently, we offer three levels of Carrier residential products: Infinity Series, Performance Series, and Comfort Series. This range of products gives you the peace of mind that not only will your HVAC needs be met, but they’ll be met at a price that fits your budget.
Our Infinity Series of products also come with Greenspeed Intelligence. This intelligence gives you the ultimate comfort control, allowing you to adjust fan speed and capacity, leading to a less noisy system, greater system efficiency, and lower monthly utility bills.
Emergency HVAC Services in Corvallis, Available Around the Clock
The old-adage “you only notice something when it isn’t working right” describes your HVAC system to a T. Nothing is more frustrating than turning on your heater only to find that it is malfunctioning or failing. At Pace Heating & Air, we understand that heating and cooling systems keep your home comfortable year-round, and when an emergency with one of these systems occurs, you need help fast. That is why our experienced team is available 24/7/365.
With 40+ years of experience, Pace Heating & Air thoroughly understands your heating and AC systems and can get your home back up and running in no time. Not only will our skilled technicians solve your emergency quickly, but we’ll also provide honest advice and maintenance tips and tricks to prevent another emergency from happening in the future.
We trust them completely with all our HVAC and ductless heat pump needs.- Mavis Tuten
The other reviews are spot on: these guys are terrific.- Mark Miller
Their maintenance program is excellent.
Their maintenance program is excellent.” - Ken Roelofs
Pace Heating and Air is the only heat/air company I use!- Julie Warren-Sullivan
I would recommend them to anyone!
I just want to say how every person in this company have went beyond the call of duty to help us with our heating and air conditioning needs, from the office to the team that came out with a Professional attitude and Treated us with nothing but respect ”- Randy Duncan