Corvallis AC Repair & Installation
High-Quality Air Conditioning Services In Albany & Beyond
Whether you need a simple AC repair, replacement of an old AC unit, or a brand-new AC installation, the team at Pace Heating & Air has you covered. Our professional team offers comprehensive air conditioning services throughout Albany, Corvallis, and surrounding areas. Pace Heating & Air has been around for over 40 years, and we use that experience to find creative and efficient solutions to even the trickiest air conditioning issues.
We proudly offer the highest-quality air conditioning repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation services in the area. Our NATE-Certified technicians are highly trained and are constantly learning about the newest AC systems, so you can rest assured that your technician is not only utilizing tried-and-true techniques, but also finding energy and cost-efficient ways to get you more bang for your buck.
AC Repair Throughout Albany, Corvallis & Beyond
If your air conditioning unit is no longer running at peak performance, your comfort is suffering. At Pace Heating & Air, we understand that repairing AC units should always be done as quickly and effectively as possible, so you can get back to being comfortable.
With 40+ years of experience, our technicians have seen it all, and are able to get even the most complex air conditioning systems back up and running in no time.
5 common air conditioning issues include:
- Clogged drains: When your unit removes moisture from the air, that water travels through drains to a pan. If those drains become clogged, this can cause water to seep back into the unit and potentially damage your AC system.
- Dirty filters: Air pollutants like dust, dirt, and dander will get trapped in your filters, and if these filters become too dirty, it can limit airflow, making your AC run harder at a lower efficiency.
- Thermostat problems: If thermostats are not calibrated correctly, it could be sending incorrect instructions to your AC unit. This problem is especially common in older units, but easily fixable.
- Fuse issues: Problems with a fuse or your breaker can affect your AC unit, sometimes causing it to overheat.
- Fan problems: If your AC’s fans lack lubricant, become too dirty, or have malfunctioning motors or worn belts, it can lead to airflow issues in your unit.
We never pressure our customers into services they don’t need, that is why our technicians not only repair the AC issue, but also provide honest advice on how to avoid repairs in the future.
AC Installation Services
When you are looking for a brand-new AC unit, or hoping to replace an outdated one, the options can feel overwhelming. At Pace Heating & Air, we take the guesswork out of AC installation, and our highly trained and NATE-Certified technicians walk you through every step of the process.
After our team listens to your cooling needs, we help you pick an AC unit that works perfectly for your home or business. We only work with the highest quality and most energy-efficient products, so you can rest easy knowing your product will work reliably. Once your AC unit is selected, we quickly and precisely install it, making sure our clean and professional technicians answer any questions you have along the way.
While most companies are done once the installation is complete, Pace Heating & Air also provides regular maintenance check-ups, so your cooling unit continues to function at peak performance for years to come.
We appreciated Joseph, today he cleaned our unit outside.- Sharon Sudar
We highly recommend Pace.- Thomas Moore
All in all very good experience.- Angela Wilson
Mitch was extremely patient and helpful as we decided which furnace option would work best for us.- Hilary Hernandez
Their service is top notch. We are sticking with them.- Laura