Corvallis Furnace Installation & Repair
Comprehensive Furnace Services for Residential & Commercial Properties in Albany
When the temperature drops, you need your furnace to work the first time, every time. At Pace Heating & Air, our team of skilled technicians has been proudly providing the homes and businesses of Albany, Corvallis, and surrounding areas the comfort they deserve during even the coldest months. Whether you need simple furnace repairs or a large-scale installation, our experts at Pace Heating & Air can provide quick and reliable service at a price that won’t leave you cold.
If you need furnace repair or installation services in Corvallis and Albany, call us at (541) 214-2450 today!
Common Issues Requiring Furnace Repair
If you are still feeling chilly after turning on your furnace 30 minutes ago, you could be experiencing one of a myriad of issues. If you are not well-versed in the heating industry, it can feel nearly impossible to diagnose where the problem is coming from. Fortunately, our Corvallis and Albany furnace repair technicians at Pace Heating & Air have 40+ years of experience inspecting heating units and getting to the root of the problem quickly.
Four signs you need furnace repair:
- Dust buildup: If you are noticing a buildup of dust around your furnace vents, it can be a sign that your filters need to be repaired or replaced.
- Cold spots: If your home or business isn’t being heated consistently, it could be a symptom of a failing blower fan or broken internal component.
- Odd noises: Humming noises are often present in your HVAC systems, but if you are hearing loud popping, rattling, or squeaking noises, it might be a signal of a loose component.
- Higher heating bills: If you have not changed your heating habits, but your energy bills keep climbing, it is a sign that your furnace is overworking and needs immediate repairs or even replacement.
Experiencing one or more of the above signs? Then it is time to get the experts at Pace Heating & Air to your home or business today! Our team is available 24/7/365 to handle any and all of your heating emergencies.
5 Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
1. Suffering indoor air quality - Old furnaces especially have the tendency to pump out very dry heat when they are approaching their expiration date. If you notice an uptick in irritated skin or wilting plants then make sure to call in our Corvallis furnace installation experts.
2. Old age - Furnaces usually last about 20 years, so if it has been longer than that since you've gotten a new one, think twice before throwing money at repairs
3. Repair after repair - While our furnace repair experts will always be in to fix your unit, if they are coming in every season then you're better off considering replacement. It'll be cheaper in the long run than a million repair visits.
4. Energy bills on the rise - All HVAC units get a little bit less efficient over time, so if you're noticing that the utility that powers your heater has a bill trending up, your unit needs to at least be inspected by one of our Corvallis heater replacement experts.
5. A very expensive repair - A good rule of thumb is that if any repair costs half the cost of new furnace installation then you're better off going with the heater replacement, especially if it's an older unit.
Furnace Installation Services Throughout Corvallis & Albany
We pride ourselves on our honesty. As such, we will give 110% to repair your furnace. If your unit is needing constant repairs, or your heating needs have outgrown your system, it might be time to replace it. While getting a new furnace installed might feel intimidating, the experts at Pace Heating & Air can walk you through the entire process.
We sit down with you to discuss your current and future heating needs and offer recommendations about which system would work best for your home or business. Pace Heating & Air is proud to carry a full line of Carrier and HEAT-N-GO heating products, so you know your home or business will be equipped with the newest and most energy-efficient systems. We also happily work with your schedule, so the installation process is as inconvenient as possible for you.
On installation day, our friendly Albany and Corvallis heater replacement technicians work cleanly and efficiently to make sure the job is done right. Unlike other HVAC companies, our service doesn’t stop when the installation is done. We provide comprehensive maintenance plans on all of our equipment to make sure your new heater is humming for years to come.
Ready to get your brand-new heating system? Call Pace Heating & Air today at (541) 214-2450 to schedule your appointment with our Corvallis furnace installation and repair experts. We also serve Albany and beyond.
We appreciated Joseph, today he cleaned our unit outside.- Sharon Sudar
We highly recommend Pace.- Thomas Moore
All in all very good experience.- Angela Wilson
Mitch was extremely patient and helpful as we decided which furnace option would work best for us.- Hilary Hernandez
Their service is top notch. We are sticking with them.- Laura